Why Does Zoe Exist?
The consumer will find great value in choosing an advisor with aligned interests, who provides personalized guidance according to their individual goals. If done well, it is like hiring an elite household CFO who looks at your financial life holistically, incorporating risk management, budgeting, taxation, estate planning, and investments.
Yet finding the right financial advisor – who listens more than talks, does not sell products, truly takes the time to help you unearth your vision of your future – is not only difficult, but time-consuming. The process can be overwhelming; vetting potential candidates for competency and aligned fiduciary incentives is not easy, especially in an industry where just about anyone can call themselves an “advisor.”
What Is Zoe?
Zoe was founded by Andres Garcia-Amaya and a world-class team, solely focused on helping the consumer with the important decision of hiring an advisor. Zoe carefully curates a network of the best independent, fee-only financial advisors and financial planners across the country. The advisors in the Zoe network are actual financial planning professionals, rather than salespeople trying to push a financial product onto you.
Zoe’s advisors do not get any commissions for recommending products. You can trust that any Zoe network advisor is a fiduciary working in your best interest.
How We Help
We believe that the relationship between an enlightened financial planner and an equally enlightened client untaps tremendous value. Our matching algorithm provides a frictionless digital experience where you answer a few questions, review the matched advisor profile, and start chatting with them right away. Zoe turns the process on its head by allowing YOU to decide who you want to hire, with the click of a button.
You deserve to work with someone who always keeps your best interests in mind. We reject 95% of the advisors that apply to our network, so you don’t have to.
Your matched advisor will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified – CPA, CFP, or CFA professional designation – 50% of prospective advisors meet this standard
- Experienced – at least 5 years’ experience – 44% meet this standard
- Transparent – lacking bias, conflicts of interest, or hidden fees – 34% meet this standard
- High-Touch – reasonable client-advisor ratio & operational efficiencies in place – 16% meet this standard
- High Quality – with strong financial planning & investment processes, top communication skills, a client-centric practice – 5% meet this standard