Featuring Zoe CEO & Founder, Andres Garcia-Amaya, CFA
Welcome to this week’s Market Drama!
- The S&P 500 was up roughly 2% by mid-day Friday March, 17th.
- The bond market has been very volatile.
- Bond move index hit an over five-year high that includes COVID.
- The Fed needs to decide if it’s going to lower interest rates to adjust for the banking sector’s woes, or if it should stay focused on inflation.
- Leading Economic Index (LEI) fell for its 11th straight month.
- Data is not very bullish all in all.
What to look out for this week:
- This Wednesday, the Fed will announce if they are going to hike interest rates 25 basis points, 50 basis points, or not at all.
Stay tuned for next week.
Check out our webinar on the Silicon Valley Bank’s collapse here.
Disclosure: This page is not investment advice and should not be relied on for such advice or as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or financial advisors. The observations of industry trends should not be read as recommendations for stocks or sectors.
Ready to Grow Your Wealth?
Let us connect you with the best financial advisor for you to understand the implications of the markets in your personal financial plan.
About Zoe Financial
Zoe is a wealth platform that connects you to the right trustworthy, credentialed, and experienced wealth advisor for your needs. We believe financial advice should come from unbiased and certified professionals. That’s why Zoe’s extensive vetting process qualifies only the top 5% of managers in the United States.
Best Online Financial Advisor 2022
Series A Led by Softbank
Most Innovative Companies 2022
2019 Annual Fintech Competition Winner