Featuring Zoe CEO & Founder, Andres Garcia-Amaya, CFA
April 3, 2023
Watch Time: 2 minutes
Welcome to this week’s Market Drama!
- The S&P 500 was up 3.5%.
- Bank stocks, specifically regional stocks were the sector leading the rally after significant weakness in prior weeks.
- U.S. Core Personal Consumption Expenditure (PCE) Price Index for February came in better than expected at 4.6% (expectations were 4.7%).
- The Core PCE is the Fed’s preferred measure of inflation.
What to look out for this week:
- The big payroll number, the job data number on Friday.
- The market is expecting 4.3% year-over-year wage growth.
Stay tuned for next week.
Disclosure: This page is not investment advice and should not be relied on for such advice or as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or financial advisors. The observations of industry trends should not be read as recommendations for stocks or sectors.
Ready to Grow Your Wealth?
Let us connect you with the best financial advisor for you to understand the implications of the markets in your personal financial plan.
About Zoe Financial
Zoe is a wealth platform that connects you to the right trustworthy, credentialed, and experienced wealth advisor for your needs. We believe financial advice should come from unbiased and certified professionals. That’s why Zoe’s extensive vetting process qualifies only the top 5% of managers in the United States.
Best Online Financial Advisor 2022
Series A Led by Softbank
Most Innovative Companies 2022
2019 Annual Fintech Competition Winner