Featuring Zoe CEO & Founder, Andres Garcia-Amaya, CFA
Welcome to this week’s Market Drama!
- The S&P 500 was down 0.1%
- The two-year treasury yield was essentially flat for the week.
- Economic Data:
- The Philadelphia Fed manufacturing index came out in the week and showed a greater contraction than expected – the market did not like that.
- S&P Global Flash Services Index came in at 53.7 – better than the expected 52.
- Manufacturing index registered a 50.4.
- New York Fed president John Williams said inflation is still too high and monetary tools will be used to restore price stability.
What to look out for this week:
- Key data point is core PCE index for March.
Stay tuned for next week.
Disclosure: This page is not investment advice and should not be relied on for such advice or as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or financial advisors. The observations of industry trends should not be read as recommendations for stocks or sectors.
Ready to Grow Your Wealth?
Let us connect you with the best financial advisor for you to understand the implications of the markets in your personal financial plan.
About Zoe Financial
Zoe is a wealth platform that connects you to the right trustworthy, credentialed, and experienced wealth advisor for your needs. We believe financial advice should come from unbiased and certified professionals. That’s why Zoe’s extensive vetting process qualifies only the top 5% of managers in the United States.
Best Online Financial Advisor 2022
Series A Led by Softbank
Most Innovative Companies 2022
2019 Annual Fintech Competition Winner